Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Champions



“YYAAAYY”!!! jumping up and down our boys is New Zealand winners.
last week the year 8 7s rugby team went down to Tauranga to have their game.
They had to challenge 32 school to become the NZ champions.

When They came back ,they came back with wonderful news and the wonderful news
was that their the new NZ new champions.When I heard that I very happy of them because
The schools that I've been in haven't been a champion of New Zealand and hopefully we'll be it next year too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tule,

    My name is Courtney. I'm so glad I got the chance to check out your blog! I see you just received some very exciting news. You must be so proud of your rugby team for winning the championship! That's a very big honor! I see in your about me that you like art. I'm also a fan. I took a few art classes last year and in my spare time I like to paint. My teachers always encourage me to be creative. Keep up the good work! I hope you have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete