Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

....who am I ?....











My story:
hello my name is Tule I am 12 years old my birthday is on 20Th the June born in 1999. I was born in the Auckland hospital , My nationality is Tongan , I come from a family of nine , I have four sisters and two brothers there names are
, Mele , Latu ,Mateo , Melaia , Christina and taufa.
My parent's are Viola and Sione . I was named after my dads grandma , which is my great grandmother she past away when I was like around six years old . The reason why I was named after her was because when other people hold me I start to cry but when it comes to her I don't. When I was a little I looked like my dad when he was baby , chappy and fat with beautiful black wavy heir but now I'm grown up tall.






1 comment:

  1. Hello Tule,

    You have a really nice family there.
    I have learnt new things about you.
    Hope you write more post.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete