Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Readingeggs



Hello and welcome. This week the topic I have chosen to write about is readingeggs. Readingeggs is a website that Mr Barks had introduce us to this term. It has many fun and different activities like reading books in the library , Comprehension and spelling stadium and writing press which we haven't quite tryed yet.


When we first started readingeggs we all had to take a test which set us at our starting level.I first started at 3-1 and now at 4-1. We also get target which shows us in which stage we are in ,like I’m in stage 5.


I like the program because we can get better at reading and it teaches us to understand more about the story.

2 comments:

  1. І ԁon't even know the way I stopped up here, but I believed this put up was once good. I don't reсognise who yοu're however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren't аlready.
    Cheerѕ!

    Stοp by mу sіte :: Online Lower price Hotels booking in The capital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏt's a shame you don't have a donate buttоn!
    I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bοοkmarkіng and adding
    youг RSS feed to my Google асcount.

    I look fοrward to fresh updаtes and will talk about thiѕ blog
    with my Facebook group. Talκ soon!

    Аlso visit my webρage; Very last minute Motel Reservation

    ReplyDelete