Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

In room 18 we all have been told to pick our favourite place around the school, or at the Pt England reserve and take photos of our favourite place . One of the reason why is for term two , our topic is art Alive. Once we have taken our photo of what we wrote about and  what we enjoyed about then , post  it on our school blog.

Introducing the my favourite place Pt England beach . I picked Pt England beach
because it’s peaceful and  a nice place to have a picnic and relax. I don’t go
there often but that’s what makes it so special.

The reason why I picked this picture is because I like the reflection
of the rock and how the white blends in with the picture, also how the
waves curve.

The artist I’ve chosen is Vincent Van Gogh , the reason why is because I really 

like how he contrast his  colours and his paintings, looks kind of realistic.What I also like
about his work is the type of pattern he uses.

I am looking forward to see what it looks like when it’s been drawn and
painted but mostly it will end up just the same as Vincent Van Gogh.



Millenny , Eleva , Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tule,

    What a really interesting piece of writing about your own special place! I like the way you explained why you picked that special place of yours. Keep up the wonderful work Tule! Can't wait to see more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tule,

    I really like that story, I wish that I could visit there right now, I hope to see more of your work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete