Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Closing Ceremony

fireworks shot out into the sky big, bold and beautiful.
Well if you haven't figured out what I am talking about well it was the GIANT closing ceremony was done on the 12th of August at 9pm in London to celebrate the Olympic games and also for those who had taken part in the olympic games.

Half way through the the ceremony there was alot of singing and  dancing and so on the ceremony was huge there was over 4,1000 performers including school childrens an as we all know the brits all love their music.

At the final of the closing Ceremony of the  Olympic Games was over to Rio de Janeiro for the 2016 Olympic Games. The sports that the athletes who have taken part of was amazing and talented.


Thanks to the fabulous Tyler for reading and editing my writing.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tule
    Your writing is very amazing and it almost made me scream my head off. I was Amazed when I read it I like the part of when the firework shot out of the
    sky it was very colourful HAPPY,HAPPY:):)
    Tule keep your work up I like the beautiful writing that you wrote;):);)

    Jessica P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis ahahahah nah just joking when did it happend ahahahahah nah ahahahahahahhahahahah you moi loco

    ReplyDelete